Sunday, November 09, 2003

lame non-excuses

i feel like i've neglected my blog lately. at first, i didn't post because of various things that kept me busy in my life (see "lame excuses" below). but then even when i got through my hearings and arabic mid-term, i still did not get around to blogging. it's not that stuff did not happen that i was not itching to rant about. there were the elections last tuesday, mounting deaths in iraq, the new anti-abortion law, and many other rantable things. it was a pretty eventful week, now that i think about it. but i still never got around to it. i thought i would catch up this weekend because my wife is away at a conference. but that didn't happen either. in the end, i guess i have no excuse, so i blame society.

more later (really, i mean it this time...)