Friday, December 05, 2003

more of a coalition than we have in iraq

i just got invited to join the liberal coalition, a group blog for other wackos like me. i'm at work now, so i do not have time to mess with my links. but some day (maybe even soon) i will rejiggle my links to direct both of my readers to the other fine blogs in the coalition.

in the mean time, i urge both of you to follow the coalition link, lap up all the words of wisdom there, and then follow all the other links to the various coalition members for further lapping.

mmmm, wisdom.

p.s. i almost forgot, thanks to ntodd for inviting me to join

p.p.s. i know the liberal coalition link is not working this morning. i have checked and rechecked the url and i think the problem is blogger glitches rather than my inability to type links correctly the first time around. but i can't say i am positive it's not somehow my fault. in either case, it still doesn't work when you read this, just wait and either i or the fine folks at blogger will eventually make things right.

p.p.p.s. okay now it works.