Saturday, January 24, 2004

map

sarah sent me the link that generated this map of the countries i have visited:



create your own visited country map
or write about it on the open travel guide

somehow by spending a day in hong kong, i get all of china, along with my day trip to tajikistan, it looks like i traveled almost across the middle of asia. also, one day in tiajuana gives me all of mexico. i've never been much of the u.s. for that matter. and my canadian visits have all been along the southern rim of the country, so it seems unfair for me to have all that red in the frozen north.

but still, when i filled out the questionaire to generate the map, the travel pangs started to hit bad once again. maybe the glow of the uzbekistan trip is finally starting for fade. i need to get out of here again.

(p.s. baj, i wanna see your map!)