Friday, April 09, 2004

good friday

not a particularly good friday for me, work wise. i am pretty swamped here, not only are a lot of deadlines hitting me at once (which isn't all that unusual), but i will only be able to come in the office 3 days next week (on monday i have a hearing in brooklyn that will probably occupy me in new york all day and friday morning mrs. noz and i leave for san francisco). coming in over the weekend is pretty much out because my sister-in-law is visiting. staying late next week is also not an option as i have commitments after work on monday, tuesday, wednesday, and thursday. the net result of all of this is that today will suck. i'm going to have to be very productive and somehow get much of this crap off my desk.

but instead of buckling down when i got here, i opened up blogger. not a good sign.

okay, i'm off to get another cup of coffee and then to work. if i try to post here again today, please give me a good flogging.