Sunday, September 19, 2004

finished!

well, i neglected my blogging this weekend, but i finished uploading all 331 uzbek photos into flickr. now i am well aware of the fact that while one's own holiday photos are endlessly facinating, other people's are, well, less so. but since these are all mine (and not other people's), that's obviously not a factor.

if you want to peek, they are here. (note: to protect my secret identity and the privacy of some friends in uzbekistan, you can't see any images with me or said uzbek friends unless you have a flickr account and are listed as one of my flickr friends. all of the people who joined to help me the upgrade are already listed as one)

meanwhile, that took a hell of a long time. i need to take a break from uploading for a while and get back to blogging. at least i have my library of images to draw on should i need them (which is really the original idea behind this whole thing).

more blogging later...