Friday, June 03, 2005

i got a fever

i spent most of today in bed, slipping in and out of lucidity. i made it here to minnesota, but my flu, or whatever it is, took advantage of my travels and ran roughshod over my body's defenses. by this morning, i was really a mess. i spent the day in bed hoping i would get better by evening. well, it's evening. i am slightly better, but i'm still a little feverish.

so here i am in bed again, tapping a wifi signal from somewhere off to my left. i'm missing my brother-in-law's graduation ceremony, which was actually the reason i came here in the first place.

anyway, i thought i would take this opportunity to check in here. if i don't check in every now and then the blog gets worried and calls the police. i just dosed up on some nyquil. i have about 15 minutes before it knocks me out. whoever invented that stuff was a genius.