Sunday, January 20, 2008

finally

i finally finished my overly complicated project of uploading labeling and tagging all my photos from egypt. if you want to see them, they're here. like always, you won't be able to see any images of me or any of my friends unless you have a flickr account and have permission to see them. (a flickr account is free and just ask if you want permission. i might give it to you)

in any case, considering that my syria set took almost two years to finish, i got through the egypt one in record time. egypt was just three months ago! but that means now i get to resume my even more pointless project of uploading, labeling and tagging my entire travel photo archive into flickr. i'm almost finished with my 1999 vietnam trip (which i started uploading in april 2005). then i'll still have turkey and kenya/uganda to do after that.