Monday, September 01, 2008

nude floridians?

a badly worded search got me to this news story from last december. "when did i take a picture of nude sunbathers in florida?" i asked myself. i don't think i've ever been to "playalinda beach." i'm not even sure where it is. (i'm guessing it's in brevard county, florida. wherever that is).

in any case, the photo used in the article is this one:

as far as i can tell there are no nude people in the photo. click on it to make it big, if you don't believe me. oh, and i took the photo in smyltyne beach on the curonian spit in lithuania (near klaipÄ—da).

i guess the florida reporter was too lazy to send a photographer down to the beach to catch some naked people on film. so he picked a random beach photography without naked people that i took in lithuania two years ago and used it instead. surely a photo from a country as sexy as lithuania must have a naked person in it somewhere!

it's a strange world. but hey, at least they gave me the photo credit.

and in other news, this seems to be the only reference to "upyernoz" on the whole internets that isn't connected to me in any way. except now it is. now it's linked to my blog.