Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Aren't you a lawyer? Why no law-talk?!?!

Yeah, I realize all the kool blogs are talking about Supreme Court opinions today. As I think I've mentioned a few times before, I'm much less likely to write a blog post saying what I see a lot of other people saying. I mean, what's the point? Others will probably say it better and will definitely have a bigger megaphone than I will ever have on this humble site. I just don't have much urge to join in the pile-on even when I totally agree with the pile-oners.

In any case, in terms of my day-to-day work1, this is the most significant Supreme Court action this week. And that will remain true even if the Court orders everyone to get gay married tomorrow.
----------------------------
1- Look, extremely rare reference on this site to my actual job!!! I think I haven't done that since ought-four.