Tuesday, November 19, 2013

More personal holidays than some major religions

Thanks to our Kazakhstan experience, I am up to my ears in personal holidays. Today is the third anniversary of the date we finally got custody of Noz Jr. Yesterday was second stamp day. Two weeks earlier (November 2nd) was VK day. Next month (December 16th) is a whole shitload of things day (the 4th anniversary of the day we left for Kaz, the 3rd anniversary of the day we came back exactly one year later, and Kazakhstani independence day, which is the same day as the 1986 Zheltoqsan riots/massacre). Then there's December 29th, meetcha day, which unfortunately gets overshadowed by all those other days so I don't have a link for it. And then there are a whole bunch of shitty days to commemorate like the day we lost in court (which I only alluded to afterwards), that day we lost again, and that other day we lost a third time (which I never mentioned here).

I'm not sure what to do with all of them.