Sunday, October 12, 2014

I'd say "first world problems" if I didn't dislike the phrase and I knew what world the airspace over the ocean is

It is remarkable how annoyed I get when there isn't an in-flight entertainment system with individual screens on an international flight. Or wifi. Actually, especially wifi. Not that I even want the wifi--it is always overpriced and terribly slow. But I can't sleep on planes. So on any trans-oceanic flight there is this point whenever everyone else on the flight is asleep but me. I am to tired to read or do much at all, but I just can't sleep because my body just won't on a moving plane. At that point, if there's overpriced wifi, I might just pay it. Especially if I don't have a personal screen to entertain me.

That's basically where I am right now. It's 12:35 in Philly, 5:35 in Portugal. I'm alone on a dark plane crowded with sleeping people somewhere over the Atlantic Ocean, with three hours to go and not much to do. Luckily, my iPad has an app that let's me draft blog posts offline.  In other words, I'm just doing this for something to do. I don't have much of a point in writing this post. You know, like most of my posts.

If you are reading this,that means I decided to save this and then decided again to post it at some point in my near future when I have access again. You future people think you're so smart, knowing the what I'm going to decide before I decide it!