Monday, October 26, 2020

Crazy wishlist for the 2020 election

I'm not including a Trump loss/Biden victory because I don't think that possibility is crazy. These are things that I think are unlikely to happen but I would love for them to happen, in the order that I love them to happen, most loved is #1.  I am not including stuff that I think will probably happen. These are the long-shot wishes.
  1. Trump concedes when he fails to get a majority of the electoral votes.
  2. Mitch McConnell loses his senate race.
  3. Lindsay Graham loses his senate race.
  4. Texas goes for Biden.
  5. Devon Nunes loses his house seat.
  6. Georgia goes for Biden.
  7. Doug Jones wins his senate race.
There's probably more. Honestly, I would be pretty happy if any one of those things happen, but the first 4 would all be extra great.