Saturday, October 17, 2020

Will anyone be able to stop him?

There's a small but greater than zero percent chance that by the end of January the Air Force One plane1 is in the possession of the Russian government. I really do wonder what the AF1 flight crew would do it on January 19, 2021 Trump, in his last 24 hours as President, orders them to fly the U.S. government-owned plane to Moscow.

(I thought I wrote a post like this a few months ago but I can't find it in my archives. Sorry if it is out there somewhere and this is a repeat)


-------------------------------------------
1-Yes, I know that technically whatever plane the current President of the United States is on is designated as "Air Force One." But by "Air Force One plan" in this post I mean the main one that the U.S. President does, with all its fancy upgrades and classified defense systems.