Tuesday, November 15, 2005

we aim to please

here at rubber hose, we work hard to serve all your blogging needs. recently there has been a rising chorus--let's call it a "din"--of people demanding for me to set up a way for my readers to send me a present.

thanks to duncan, who gave me advice on how to make an anonymous wish list last night, i decided to finally give you the ability to shower me with gifts. if you're so inclined, that is.

seriously, there's no pressure. it's more of an experiment (an experiment to see how much loot i can actually rake in from this. trust me, it's science). besides, the big A once told me about how one of his trolls sent him an ipod off his wish list. then i thought: "wait, i have trolls! why can't i scam gifts from them too?"

so... golden boy, tony the pony, feel free to click away. if you act now that plasma tv just might reach me by my birthday.