Sunday, August 05, 2007

mexico city photos

so many Temples

i finally got around to flickring, tagging and labeling my photos from my brief trip to mexico city last may. like always, most of the photos are public, but you gotta be listed as a friend or family member to see the ones the show me or someone i know. the photoset is here.

and if anyone actually cares about my long-neglected projects, i still haven't finished labeling and tagging my syria/lebanon set, though all the photos are up. i'm only a year and a half behind on that project. it's not nearly as bad as my vietnam photoset project. i haven't touched that one in over two years. all the photos aren't even up yet. and don't even ask about the turkey and kenya/uganda sets. no photos are up, they're barely a glimmer in my eye.

yes, my master plan of uploading, labeling and tagging my entire travel photo archive has really progressed much in a while. but hey, mexico city is done. so at least i'm not falling further behind anymore.