Wednesday, February 08, 2012

i don't get that whole thing

the donald on CNN:
Rick Santorum was a sitting senator who in re-election lost by 19 points, to my knowledge the most in the history of this country for a sitting senator to lose by 19 points. It’s unheard of. Then he goes out and says oh ‘okay’ I just lost by the biggest margin in history and now I’m going to run for president. Tell me, how does that work? ... That’s like me saying I just failed a test. Now I’m going to apply for admission to the Wharton School of Finance. Okay? He just failed a test.... And now he’s going to run for president. So, I don’t get Rick Santorum. I don’t get that whole thing.
you know what that's also like? that's also like if someone was born wealthy and repeatedly ran the companies he owned into bankruptcy, and then used his alleged "success in business" to claim political clout.

(via memeorandum)