Thursday, April 15, 2004

we're off!

i'm off to san francisco tomorrow morning. unlike civilized places like samarkand or bukhara, i'm not sure that i will have any blogging opportunities in that internet backwater. but who knows? feel free to drop in on the off chance that i'm slumming. if nothing else than just to keep my hit numbers up while i'm away.

it's a quick trip. i'm going because mrs. noz has a conference there this weekend--i'll be home monday night. some of my friends have noted the contrast between my conferences and my wife's. while her conferences are in san francisco, honolulu, toronto, vancouver--mine are such exotic locales as south brunswick, new jersey. but actually, i get the better part of the deal. at her conferences, she is working. i get to go along just to goof off. she never even bothers to come to south brunswick with me.