Friday, May 21, 2004

poof!

i'm disappearing this afternoon.

my weeding anniversary is still a week away but we're celebrating it this weekend instead. originally, i was going to go to a certain feminist science fiction convention that i often attend over memorial day weekend. in most years wiscon conflicts with my anniversary, but my wife is kind enough to accomodate me when i want to go. this year is a little embarrassing because we agreed to move the anniversary weekend to accommodate wiscon, but then my trip to wiscon fell through. so i will be around over memorial day after all.

anyway, because it's my kinda anniversary this weekend, i am going away. i'm not sure where. my wife is taking me to a secret undisclosed location which i am fairly sure will have no internet access. other than that i have no clue where i will be.

i'll be back sunday, perhaps with something to say. meanwhile, have a great weekend