Friday, May 26, 2006

i'm off



i'm off to wiscon this afternoon. i don't get back until monday night.

but in the meantime, i'll still probably manage to post. i'm bringing my laptop and there's free wifi in the hotel. besides, i blogged from there last year, and i'm sharing a hotel room with at least two other bloggers (i'm not sure about the third. if she has one, its under an alias i wasn't able to google up)

but i digress.

the bottom line is that while i might be traveling around and geeking out at the sci fi con, rest assured that i won't neglect my loyal readers. yes, both of you. in fact, going to political conventions tends to bring out the rant in me.

that's all assuming that CaTHY comes through and doesn't leave me stranded at o'hare. for any of my chicago readers heading north, if you see the noz standing by the road with a thumb stuck out, make sure to pick him up