Monday, July 26, 2021

View from my small corner of Vaxxed America


Seriously, I don't give a shit (well, I only kinda give a shit) if you want to risk your own life and the life of your family because of the medical advice you're getting from some dipshit on NewsMax, but that's not that you're doing! You're also volunteering your body and the body of your cohorts to be a COVID variant experimental lab, where the virus keeps trying out new mutations until it can finally find a way to defeat the vaccine that responsible America now has. So fuck you, cut this shit out, and get the damn shot unless you have an actual medical reason for not getting it.

(Yeah I know for the "I'll risk getting a fatal disease to own the libs" crowd this post is completely counter-productive. But there's simply no reasoning with anyone who would risk their health and the health of their loved ones for the sake of scoring a petty political point.)