Saturday, May 27, 2006

Noz's Big Mistake

hey everyone, this is CaTHY. I just thought I'd mention that Noz made a serious error of judgement today. When I got back to the hotel room we're sharing at this convention and used his computer to get on blogger and post to my own weblog, lo and behold, I have full access to his account! It's still logged in from his last post. How great is that? I've got no idea where he is right now, probably stealing pocketfulls of M&M's from the con suite or something. So--how best to use this power for evil? Spread lies and sedition? Let slip that he's really a member of the John Birch Society, the WCTU, and the Not-So-Young-Anymore Republicans? Suggestions are welcome. Of course, he'll probably not make this mistake again, so your suggestions won't come to fruition. But you can't say I didn't try.