Friday, November 11, 2022

Timey wimey

Okay so I got busy and I neglected this place while a shitload of stuff happened. I really did intend to post, I just didn't get to it. For example, I meant to post a pre-election prediction but never got around to it. Well, better late than never, I predict Fetterman and Shapiro wins in PA,, Warnock going to a runoff, Desantis and Abbott winning their races, etc. Holy shit! I was exactly right, how did I do that?!?!?

Anyway, I got busy with stuff. I'm still busy too, but I can make some time to post. I've been planning this one post for weeks so I will probably get around to that one right after I hit publish on this one. Because that other post will appear above this one, you've probably already read that post by now even though it doesn't exist in my present yet. Time is funny.