Saturday, September 13, 2014

Sleepy

Yesterday was Cold Turkey Day. Today is very sleepy day. Actually Cold Turkey Day tends to be pretty sleepy too. But it is hitting me hardest right now, mid-afternoon, CTD + 1.

What the hell am I talking about? Why it's my annual decaffeination ritual! I'm too sleepy to explain right now, but luckily, I complain about this every freaking year (except for 2010, the year I didn't do it because Kazakhstan). So go do your own research. The answers are all there:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10.

I guess there is one thing that is different about this year. When I made my New Year's resolution to sample one fancy chocolate bar per week, I decided to make that tasting exempt from my annual caffeine-free ritual. So this year's cold turkey is not 100% turkey. But right now it still feels pretty cold.