Wednesday, July 06, 2016

So very tired


So here we are again. Today is the day I quit all caffeine for an entire month. The past week was my transition week when I just switch my coffee to decaf. But today I can't even have decaf, or tea, or chocolate, or anything with even a little bit in it because Rules. But you knew that already because I do this every year.* Remember this, and thisand this, and this, and this, and this, and this, and this, and this and this,  and this, and then this? Of course you do! You are a dedicated reader who has memorized my entire 13 years of archives!

Anyway, here is a new this. I bet you can't wait to see next year's this! As for me, I just can't wait until August 6th.

Man am I tired.


----------------------------------
*"every year" except for 2010. There was nothing normal about 2010.